Boxer Of Course I Always Say What I Think Thats Why I’m Always In Trouble Shirt

I worked with someone, let's call him Mike, because that's his dumbass name. I was feeling a little under the weather (worked with children, lots of headcolds and stuff knocking about) and asked if anyone had any paracetamol to take the edge off a 12 hour shift. Mike comes up to me saying 'I don't have paracetamol but I've got a sheet of antibiotic. "Mike, the fuck. You should be taking those not offering them out to the sniffles" 'oh nah I had these a few months ago. I got better so I kept them, winks just in case.'

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt