Betty Boop The American Girl Was Born In September Living My Best Live Shirt

As someone who moved to NC from FL and is now experiencing this kind of "winter" up here too, I'm so over this bullshit. Still better than the 89 degrees my family back home experienced today.My seasonal allergies, that don't start until mid spring kicked into full effect today in NC, and I'm so over it. Ready to move somewhere with any kind of better climate.. Mars, perhaps.I've worn my winter jacket once. I've just been rocking an thin eagles zip up the rest of the winter. At least its supposed to actually be cold tomorrow...


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt