Behind Every Football Player Who Believes In Himself Is A Football Mom Who Believed In Him First Shirt

I was officer in the German army in a basic training company for two years. After classroom training we tried in role plays to teach new recruits the rules which orders they are allowed to follow and which were illegal.Education played a major role in the outcomes, but even within the highly educated groups the results were sometimes quite shocking.My success rate in getting recruits to "shoot" an unarmed civilian, a clearly illegal order, just because I yelled loud enough at them, was almost 100%.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt