Bear I Licked It So It’s Mine Vintage Shirt

The societal pressure that comes with being a man to be "the provider", to never show emotions and such things. The mental pressure that comes with such things is not talked about nearly enough. Also male depression is not given nearly enough attention as it should. I just don't know why.there isn't always something on our mind, we like to decompress, we can zone out and think about nothing, its therapeutic, a lot of the time if we are quiet and say nothings wrong, this is true, we are chilling, all that's in our mind is TV static.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt