Awesome Charlie Brown And Snoopy Play Baseball New York Mets Shirt

-edit: Not to overshare, but my mother was basically a non-rich female version of Trump. Would constantly lie without even realizing that she's lying (how can something not be true if she just said it?). As a family we had several attempts to make progress with her, but everything that's not "I'm perfect" is "they are attacking me unfairly". There is no middle ground.Eventually, long after my brother and I moved out, for reasons that I don't have all the information on she was ordered to have a psych eval. She was probably suing someone (she loves that) and stepped in it with some judge but that's just speculation on my part.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Move Over Boys Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be An Electrician Vintage Shirt