Awesome Camping This Is How I Social Distance Shirt

That when I’m pissed or go off about something or someone it has nothing to do with us or our relationship. Don’t take it personally. And also, we can get over it quickly without some deep rooted explanation of our feelings.The fact that if I tell you something I just found out I probably just told you all the information I know about it and don’t have the answers to a million follow up questionsThe fact that I don’t have much time or ability for hobbies anymore, so if I play a video game that’s not a maturity issue, that’s a way for me to still compete when my body physically won’t allow me to anymore.




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt