Nice Billy Butcherson Witches Be Like Billy Don’t You Lose My Number Shirt

I am very emotive when I'm happy, but when I am angry or sad I just become quiet and expressionless. When I get into arguments with the women in my life they assume I don't feel for them and don't understand because while they may be crying or shouting, I don't externalize that feeling the way they do. So I must not feel that way at all. I've worked to be very specific with my words to combat the constantly wrong assumptions people make about my feelings. All my words are carefully chosen to communicate exactly how I feel. But for many people, women especially, that doesn't seem to matter.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Horror Character We Used To Smile And Then We Worked At Kroger Shirt